Rehoboth Beach is a place where you and your family can enjoy many festive amusements, water sports, boating and even miniature golf. There are also plenty of places to get in touch with nature or just take a quiet stroll on the beach. Rehoboth even sponsors a free Summer Concert Series called the Rehoboth Beach Bandstand, so you can get your groove on.
Downtown Rehoboth Beach
Historic downtown Rehoboth Beach features a 1 mile-long boardwalk, ocean/beach, swimming, surfing, bandstand offering summertime concerts and entertainment, Funland for the kids, spas, fabulous dining, shopping and more.
Rehoboth Art League
This historic museum features exhibit galleries, sculptures, photographs, gardens, art classes, lectures, and so much more. www.rehobothartleague.org
Rehoboth Art Galleries
Rehoboth Beach offers art lovers more than 30 galleries and museums to enjoy a wide range of art inspired by the area’s natural beauty and serene surroundings. www.rehoboth.com
Rehoboth Beach Theatre of the Arts
Located in downtown Rehoboth Beach’s eclectic arts district, this theater features live music, theatre and dance performances, comedy shows, and other live entertainment from top names throughout the year www.rehobothbeachtheatre.com
Rehoboth Beach Film Society
This non-profit organization hosts several film related events throughout the year, including the annual Rehoboth Beach Independent Film Festival, which showcases the best American and international films in several popular categories. www.rehobothfilm.com
Delaware State Parks
The state of Delaware is home to 16 state parks with seven located in Southern Delaware, offering everything from hiking, swimming, and fishing, to nature programs, camping, boating, and historic monuments. www.destateparks.com
- Cape Henlopen State Park - Located on the shores of Delaware Bay near Cape May Lewes Ferry, this 3,000-acre park features sand dunes, nature trails, camping tennis, fishing, swimming, and a historic WWII observation tower.
- Delaware Seashore State Park - Delaware Seashore State Park is situated between the Atlantic Ocean, Rehobeth Bay and Indian River Bay featuring 2,018 acres of beaches, walking trails, camping, bathhouses and outdoor recreational activities.
- Fenwick Island State Park - Located between Bethany Beach and Fenwick Island, this quiet beach park offers family fun with swimming, sunbathing, surfing and fishing.
- Killen's Pond State Park - The scenic 66-acre millpond, which offers boating and fishing as well as swimming, a water park, hiking, picnic tables, a playground and camping.
- Trap Pond State Park - Featuring unique cypress swamps, this park was once home to a sawmill. Today, Trap Pond State Park still features Bald Cypress trees as well as kayaking, boating, hiking, picnicking, volleyball courts, and more.
No items found.