Easter Weekend Egg-scape to Rehoboth
Spring is finally in the air so get out of your shell and celebrate with us at Hotel Rehoboth. Enjoy the 47th annual Kite Festival on Friday, Easter Eggs Hunts on Saturday and a little beach down time on Sunday.
Hotel Package Includes:
- Three 3 nights stay in room of your choice
- Dinner at your choice of Lupo di Mare, Summer House, Big Fish Grill, Fins, Salt Air, Cultured Pearl or Henlopen Oyster House ($100.00 value).
- Wine or cider, cheese & cracker “Social” 5:00-6:30 p.m. each evening
- Beach Shuttle Rides to Beach and Boardwalk – weather permitting
- Turn down service nightly with chocolates
- Wonderful deluxe american breakfast each morning
- VIP 20% OFF hair/spa services/treatments at BadHairDay?
- Parking for one vehicle on-site
Choose your dates:
Thursday-Sunday, April 2, 3, 4, 2015 or
Friday-Monday, April 3,4 and 5, 2015
Deluxe Guest room $599.00 or Suite-Sized Guest room $699.00
Call Hotel Rehoboth directly at 877-247-7346 or 302-227-4300 for hotel reservations and information including, other specials. Meeting and group accommodations available.
Rates are based on double or single occupancy and are exclusive of 8% tourism tax. Packages and Specials cannot be combined. Children under the age of 2 stay free with parent in room, all other quests will be charged $30.00 per night + tax with a maximum of 4 in a room - rollaway fee is $25.00. Please note; We do not allow outside bedding of any kind or bicycles in rooms. Advance reservations required on packages with one night’s room + tax at point of reservation. Guests must be 21 years or older to make a reservation and at least one person 21 or older must be in a room. One (1) parking space is complimentary during stay, however all vehicles must be removed upon check-out 11:00 a.m. We are a completely smoke free facility, including all guest rooms, balconies, pool area and public areas. We will charge a minimum of $250.00 to clean and sanitize an area and we do charge for unnecessary damage to rooms. All cancellations must be made at least seven (7) days prior to arrival to avoid forfeit of deposit (one night's room + tax). A $25.00 cancellation fee is levied in all cases. Dinner packages may not exceed $100.00. Salt Air and Summer House require gift cards -see front desk. Spa treatments at BHD are based on availability and require advanced reservations - Gratuities not included.